As phased openings begin, we are happy to announce that Vision Plaza will re-open its doors on Monday, May 4, 2020. While the office will resume normal business hours, we will be modifying office procedures based on CDC recommendations.
As we restructure our operations to maintain social distancing and infection control procedures, we want to reassure you of the precautions we are taking for the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. For the interim, the following measures will be implemented:
- Upon arrival, all patients will have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- We ask that you do not bring any guests or family members with you to our office. If the patient is a minor, only one guardian may accompany them to their appointment. If additional people arrive, you will be asked to reschedule or have them wait in the car.
- All employees are taking their temperature prior to each shift, and masks will be worn by the entire staff.
- We are asking all patients to wear a face mask or cloth face-covering in our offices as a precaution and protection of your health. Anyone refusing to wear a mask or covering will kindly be asked to reschedule for a later date.
- Social distancing is being practiced in our waiting rooms for your safety.
- We will continue to sterilize, sanitize, and disinfect all touchpoints in our offices throughout the day. All equipment, frames, and patient care areas will be sanitized after every use and between all patients.
Telemedicine visits will still be available on a case-by-case basis, and our staff will continue to mail glasses and contacts, as well as offer curbside pick-up. Please be mindful that these measures take up more time, and social distancing will subsequently require our office to reduce the number of appointments each day. Everyone here at Vision Plaza greatly appreciates your patience and understanding as we all adjust to these updated procedures and look forward to seeing you once again!